Business Licensing


 

Any person doing business within the Town limits is required to obtain a license from the Town;. It shall be unlawful for any person to operate or carry on a business under the license of another. Ninety-five percent (95%) of the license fees collected are used to market Grand Lake as a visitor destination, the other 5% is used for administrative costs.  To view the Town's Business Regulations, please click here.

July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018 Application

July 1, 2018- June 30, 2019 Application