Town staff has been preparing for a targeted comprehensive plan update of the existing 2006 Grand Lake Comprehensive Plan over the past several months. Work to date has included an internal analysis of the comprehensive plan’s overall content and layout, as well as other Town-generated plans and studies.
We would like to invite you to join our afternoon workshop to discuss the process for updating the comprehensive plan. Discussion topics will include…
- The comprehensive plan’s role in municipal government
- Colorado statutory requirements/obligations for comprehensive planning
- High-level overview of the 2006 Comprehensive Plan
- Potential approaches to updating the comprehensive plan
- Role delegation and responsibilities
- Committee formation and reporting
Information on the workshop is provided below…
Date: Monday, February 12, 2018
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Place: Grand Lake Town Hall Board Room
1026 Park Ave, Grand Lake CO 80447.
We hope to see you there!