Sales Tax Licensing

Every business selling at retail within the Town limits must obtain a Sales Tax License from the Town in addition to a State of Colorado Sales Tax License. Sales taxes must be remitted through the Colorado Department of Revenue.

To obtain a copy of the Town's Sales Tax Application Form, click here and please contact Town Hall for more information.