Town Square Park



The Town Square Park was dedicated for the use of the public with the original platting of the Town in 1905.  Located in the center of Town and one block from Grand Lake, Town Square Park serves as a central gathering place for community events.  One square block in size, it contains Juniper Library, Town Hall, the Community House, Heckert Pavilion, the municipal playground as well as other civic buildings and amenities. 
 
   
















For information on reserving Town facilities visit the Facility Rentals page.